To learn more about the person and the offered conversation group click on the name or the picture.
32.-Sharing our living questions, sowing seeds for the future.
33. How do I meet my obstacles and achieve my goals?
26. Reflection as a tool to turn impulses into courage
6. A change out of self-love - a self-development?
22. Find COURAGE in comparing our opportunities
21. Social Influence - finding courage to face the difficulties of how our behaviour changes in presence of others
29. Courage to be a spiritual being in a rather challenging world
25. Through singing and reflection, being ourselves
5. Female courage in the world and how to encourage each other as young women.
20. Stepping into the unknown and finding the next step
19. Exploring Courage- Transforming myself to transform the world
16. What is holding us back? A glance at our social chains.
15. Beyond the comfort zone
13. Shaping reality with or without fear
12. Finding and Defining Courage
31. How can I find my own path and have an impact in the outer world?
11. The Courage of Meeting
28. Courage to fail! and learn from it
14. The encounter with the other and the self. Courage to seek true connection in a shallow era
2. The self through the world and the world through the self
8. Working with traditional societal roles, whilst remaining true to oneself
24. Work up the courage to ask what you want to know about the lectures and the conference.
27. What is my truth?
3. From Fear to Courage - how do I handle my fears, what happened inside what do I show other?
10. Shaping Truthfulness, Responsibility and Courage for the future.
1. Courage to paint the picture of my own life
4. COURAGE for self-development in an age of fragmentation and new horizons
9. Finding and Defining Courage through Literature
17. How can we find the courage to create a society with a future vision of climate justice, rescue and stabilisation?
30. Conversation for teachers
7. What Am I Unique with? (do I have the courage to express it)
23. Can high school education be a basis for finding oneself or culture?
17. COURAGE to find and articulate my own Narrative